C-1     Alien in transit directly through U.S.     

C-1D     Combined transit and crewman visa     

C-2     Alien in transit to UN headquarters district under Section 11.(3), (4), or (5) of the Headquarters Agreement     

C-3     Foreign government official, members of immediate family, attendant, servant, or personal employee, in transit     

C-4     Transit without Visa, see TWOV

The most common problems associated with a "C" visa is related to the difficulties in extension or chagne or adjustment of status and if you have any questions or problems with your B-visa application at the US Consulate or denial at the USCIS for change of status or extension of status, please provide us with as much information as possible so that we can best assist you.

If you have a pending case with a receipt number please also provide it.  If you have a challenge from the USCIS either in form of a "Request for Evidence" (RFE) or "Intent to Deny" (ITD) or "Intent to Revoke" (ITR), please provide us either a copy of that challenge through email or fax (972-994-0088) so that we have a better understanding of the problems at issue.

You can email your inquiry to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.or via fax to: 972-994-0088, and one of our experienced immigration attorneys will respond to your inquiries personally and promptly, usually within 24 hours, if not sooner.  Thank you.