Spouse of a US citizen and any minor children qualify for "green card" and spouse and minor children of a permanent resident alien (green card holder) are also qualified relationship for immigrant benefits but at a lower priority or with a longer period of wait.

Certain aliens whose US citizen spouse or green card holder spouse passed away may also remain eligible for green card or immigration benefits through a self-petitioning process under the new laws.

Please provide us with as much information as possible regarding your case or questions and, if you have a pending case with a receipt number please also provide it.  If you have a challenge from the USCIS either in form of a "Request for Evidence" (RFE) or "Intent to Deny" (ITD) or "Intent to Revoke" (ITR), please provide us either a copy of that challenge through email or fax (972-994-0088) so that we have a better understanding of the problems at issue.

If you case was recently denied at a US Consulate overseas, please provide the denial notice if you have one so that we can try to locate the records based on the case reference numbers contained in the denial.

You can email your inquiry to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or via fax to: 972-994-0088, and one of our designated staff members from the I-485 processing unit will get back to you personally within 24 hours, if not sooner.  Thank you.