US immigration laws had some recent changes and alien spouses can now self-petition for immigration benefits upon the death of their US citizen or green card holder spouse, if certain conditions are met.

If you have a question regarding the eligibility or the requirement to determine if you qualify for this special immigration benefit or you have a pending case with some questions, please include in your provide us a detailed description of your case, including the types of your concerns or problems so that experienced immigration lawyer can get back to you with a better answer personally and promptly, usually within 24 hours, if not sooner.  Thank you.