Try These Answers First
Welcome back! Please click here to log in.
Check out the following tips AND our "News & Updates" section first as they might be all you need for this visit here. Also, if you are not an existing client yet but have certain questions about some immigration matters, you might also find the following tips helpful:
- To check on your case pending at any "Service Center" with a Receipt #, please click here: Online Case Status Finder. For a detailed processing time report at your local USCIS office, click here: Processing Time Progress Report.
- Recently moved? You MUST update your address with USCIS as required. Click here to: Update Your New Address with USCIS and make sure you send us an email to update our own record, too.
- Need help finding a USCIS recognized doctor for the required medical exam in your area? Click here: Civil Surgeon Locator.
- Curious about "naturalization test?" Click here to take an actual: Naturalization Civic Exam Self Test.
- Need info on visa backlog or availability to know the next step or when to file I-485? Click here for: Current Visa Bulletin.
- Not sure about income levels you need to sponsor a family relative's immigration? Click here: How Much Do I Have to Make to File an Affidavit of Support for a Relative?
Yu, South & Associates, Where YOU Matter the Most.