Foreign athletes and entertainers can come to the United States to particiapte in performance or shows or competitions at the invitation of a US sponsor or a group of US sponsors. It is divided into the following sub-categories:

P-1 visa, for individual or team athletes or entertainment groups;

P-2 visa, for artists and entertainers in reciprocal exchange programs;

P-3 visa, for artists and entertainers in cultrually unique programs; and,

P-4 visa, for spouse or children of the principal P-1/2/3 visa holders.

If you have any questions regarding "P" visa, please provide us the detailed information regarding your situation.  If you have a pending case with a receipt number please also provide it.  If you have a challenge from the USCIS either in form of a "Request for Evidence" (RFE) or "Intent to Deny" (ITD) or "Intent to Revoke" (ITR), please provide us either a copy of that challenge through email or fax (972-994-0088) so that we have a better understanding of the problems at issue.

You can email your inquiry to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. via fax to: 972-994-0088, and one of our experienced immigration attorneys will respond to your inquiries personally and promptly, usually within 24 hours, if not sooner.  Thank you.

Yu, South & Associates, Where YOU Matter the Most.